What is Girl Code?
Girl Code is an initiative within Encouragement Block geared to equip youth girls with the knowledge, resources, and network needed to gain a greater understanding of who they are and the path needed to fulfill their God-given purpose. Through seminars, conferences, and local events, youth will gain an abundant amount of information in the following areas:
- Health & Wellness
- College & Career Readiness
- Self Esteem, Self-Efficacy, Self-Awareness
- Faith- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made
- Body Care- Hair, Makeup, Hygiene
- Relationships- Spiritual,Family, Social, and Personal
Why Girl Code?
Girl Code is a girls unique identity, it is who she is, her DNA, her God-given makeup and her original coding inside that displays who she is on the outside.
Girl Code has partnered with several community entities including:
- Coastal Compass Center
- South Texas Family Planning & Health Corporation
- Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Plaza Inc.
- Alby Cartwright- Mary Kay Independent Consultant
- Hamlin Middle School
- Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend
- It’s a Girl Thing
If you or your company would like to sponsor a Girl Code event, or would like to find out more information about Girl Code, please contact Deshawna Colvin at 361-444-3912 or email@example.com